Friday, October 21

Escape and attract male attention: how not to do it.

Being a girl with big breast is not fun, being a girl who likes to wear short skirts is also not fun, being a plain and insecure girl is definately not fun. You get noticed by the wrong sort of me- or worse women ( no offence to gay people but I'm possitively straight no doubt about it) - and never learn how to deal with them. Must I just make fun of them, subtly hinting I'm not interested or run and run far?
I don't know.


Being a plain girl, having had no serious relationship before and being in love with someone you haven't seen in 4 months is not fun. The one man I love is I-don't-know-where and probably not thinking of me.
In the bussiness of getting and getting rid of men I fail time and time again.

No comments: