Wednesday, January 11

Oosterse Afrikaanse Kring

For those of you (and I realise 'you' is in this context a majority) who don't speak or understand Dutch, the title of this blog literally translate as; Eastern African Circle. It is the name of a student's association for students who study Asian or African language(s), history, culture,...
As you (as I have no reason to doubt the intelect of those few regurlar blog readers I have) will have guessed, I'm a member. Quite often I refer to it as my student's club which is probably not entirely correct, but this is not the point I wanted to discuss. All I wanted to say is that I recently ( three weeks ago I think) added a link to their web page.


Edit: the link has long been removed but as of today, the link is added to this blog again. Joy.

No comments: