Wednesday, May 21

You HAVEN'T got mail

Frustated and tired as I was from studying and tidyind and telling men what to do (the last bit I'm just kidding, I love telling men what to do) I became even more frustrated when I picked up the mail. Three contracts and a bus license renewal reminder, not exactly ringing my bell, but just the same it reminded me that I haven't gotten a letter in months. And there is very little that I like less than not being written to. Causing e to become even more frustrated, naturally I planned a little blogpost on how everyone that even from afar considers me to be his/her friend has the moral obligation to send me letters detailing on my perfections. However as my number three favourite house mate promised I would find a rune-inscribed slip of parchment on my doorstep tomorrow, it may not be neccesary.

No comments: