Tuesday, July 1

Sunny Vibes

It's probably the sunshine but still I wonder about the friendliness people are spreading recently. I have been much less my usual grumpy self. Two days ago I was empathic enough to muster a friendly smile and some stange utterings that for the untrained ear may pass for a language called French, simply to direct a stranger (driving an excessively pimped Mercedes too) towards the correct square, where he- as he so kindly explained- had a date with hies daughter plus fiancé. And also I saved a snail from certain death when I was washing lettuce the other day, though I might have saved the snail even when my mood was superdark.

In other news: not so sunny vibes. I'm still getting mixed signals. And I feel myself falling again. Falling all over whil I know, or should know that it can never be.

No comments: