Friday, February 27

Sometimes what you want is exactly what you need.

The advice of one of my dearest friends was to concentrate on what I wanted most and then it would be bound to happen. Therefor I have made a list of things I look for in a partner.

Willing to share the responsability for my (adopted) children, or to be extremely willing to procreate.

Be kind.

Make me look up when I feel down and put my feet back on the ground when I'm dreaming.

Love to hold me in their arms.

And above all, I need/want a redhaired life companion, because as I have recently discovered, they are direct descendants from neanderthal (wo)men. This may or may not be a reason to you, since I know this, how could I ever be satisfied with a mere homo sapiens sapiens by my side.


Note: It has recently come to my attention that I have some new followers and for those very few I would like to add this note. Previously you may have read an edited post with a remark about being too personal on-line. The fact that I have not felt the urge to censure this post follows from the fact that is is not meant to be taken all too seriously. Unless you have red hair and might like me ;-).

No comments: