Thursday, March 18

The unknown phone-number

Now that I have finally learned how to live a life of my own, on my own, without being entirely miserable it seems some unknown life force is bent on making me fall in love again.

How else does one explain the apparition of a telephone number of, if I am not mistaken, a very new acquaintance off whom a majority of mutual friends claims that a-said person might possibly be more than an indifferent acquaintance, should I put my mind to it, that afore was not there and that I did not acquire myself?

Either life is dropping me serious hints or one of my housemates is messing with my cell phone.

4 comments:

Shirahime said...

another suitor? I'm missing out on some important things, me thinks... ^^

Unknown said...

No, no new suitor. Said person might not even be aware that others have added his/her number to my list. And I'm not even sure who'se number it is anyway as I know several people of that name, I was just wondering how the hell I got that number.

GetIt said...

a bit of vodka in your thee?

No serious, why are you so unwillingly to put aside your ratio and let yourself slip away in those most special feelings one can feel?

One must keep trying, not thinking about tomorrow or getting hurt. One must keep saying yes, one must seize opportunities, so one doesn't get left behind and grow into an old cynic.

Unknown said...

@ Dries: I slip past the ratio already far too often. I really don't have time or taste for anything involving romatic and/or erotic entanglement.