Tuesday, April 20

The Indefinite Delay

I don' really feel like telling the whole story AGAIN, as I have been whining on about it too long already. But it seems that the plans I so eagerly made in December and January are twarted and twarted and twarted. I will work my last day, Friday next, nearly a month later than I initially anticipated. Since this benefits me with an extra month of pay, I would hardly dare complain about this out loud.

One vulcanic ash-cloud, several delays in the official documents-department and a little panic around the health of my bank account later... I conclude that I might not leave until early June. Which leaves me plenty of time to find a temporary employment and clean my room- two projects my parents and housemates are strongly in favour off and which I, as you might guess, know to be neccesary yet do not look forward to all too exitingly.

No comments: