Thursday, September 9

With a side of clotted cream, please.

Since I find it time for a new psychology test about once every two weeks and I summoned my younger and baking-eager sister to whip up as many batches of scones as she can manage for my coming birthday party; I thought the test below appropriate. And I may be persuaded to almost entirely believe this new-found digitally concocted insight.




You Are a Raspberry Scone



The early part of your day is filled with energy and excitement.

You always have a lot to do in the morning, so you get cracking as quickly as you can.



You don't usually have the time to sit around for a couple hours with coffee and the paper. That comes later in the day, if at all.

You're the type most likely to pick up a scone at a bakery for breakfast. You're too busy to breakfast for yourself.


No comments: