Sunday, February 20

Concerning Paper Handkerchiefs

(To the wider public known and addressed as 'tissues'. )

Having just recovered from a little cold, ( Read having lived in denial of my illness for three days, only to feel more miserable every day and spending the weekend certain of my soon demise) I noticed while looking for something to blow my nose in, the following:

1) All the fabric handkerchiefs I have are child sized and dito decorated.
2) I have enormous amounts of packs of tissues from which only one was ever used. This lead to the conclusion that I have a lot of available tissues and that ...
3) Paper once designed in colour, touch and smell to relieve the headached and worn-out ill masses may in less than two years completely dry out and metamorphose in vile squares of newspaper paper texture and stiffness.

No comments: