Saturday, April 2

Bubbles books and sunshine.

I have had a lot of inspiration. Or more precisely I've had a lot of ideas for new blog subjects and too little time to write or rather not enough time in front of my computer. The past few days have been rather wonderfull as far as weather and reading is concerned. I have not to complain about food and drink lately but deliciously though I have been fed, it stings that I did not create all those gorgeous goodies.

More to the point with al the warm weather of March a lot of people, including half my house mates have called 'spring' and 'summer'. For me it is only so once we've had the first spring shower. Having had it and having cycled through it for the half hour that it lasted noting will deter me from enjoying time in my garden in the sun.

No comments: