Thursday, October 23

The Writing Bug

Not as exciting to watch or as entertaining to partake in as the jitterbug, I should imagine. Sure it excites and entertains ME to be creating a story all in my head and then pour in on page after page but I can not expect the entire world to share my enthousiasm.

A week from now (or thereabouts); on the first of November: is NaNoWriMo -time again. And it pains me to admit that I will not be a part of it this year. Four three-hour evening classes a week and  classical concertladen weekends make it quite impossible. To complete the challenge I've set myself: one complete A4 drawing every day and 50 bonus drawings on a smaller page size, will be quite enough to occupy my scarce free moments.

However Herculean the task, it stings a little NOT to subject myself to a very strict deadline and a lot of stress, my stomach is grateful for all the caffeine I shall not be neccitated to consume and my heart bleeds and rejoices for the brave souls that take up arms.

Good hunting all, and may the plot be with you.

No comments: