Friday, November 25

Things I've Learned while in the USA or at Arrival Home- part I

Few items of Belgian Patisserie compare to KrispyKreme Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts.
Life is not as much fun when there is none to rebuke in the name of good taste.
I think I shall have to have children to make up for little fingers no longer poking me.
The Pacific doesn't smell as salty as the Atlantic Ocean.
There is no limit to the tastelessness of TV shopping.
Shopping for clothes can be fun (wonder stranger, this I had to learn afore two weeks I was one of those to buy the cheapest of whatever item I needed then to rush of to a nearby bookstore and spend all my allowance (that is whatever I allowed myself to spend) on the complete works of some or other wellknown author).
Adults should be allowed to buy whatever item om toys they like as long as they don't deny their surrounding children to occasionally share in their play.

No comments: