Thursday, February 23

Aren't you cold?

It being cold, and myself wearing a short though not miniscule skirt seems to be a conversationtriggering combination. When getting some fresh air this morning, five complete strangers asked me if I wasn't too cold. (It would appear not, only my hands were freezing but that could have had nothing to do with my short skirt.) Three of them tried to persuade me to dress warmer, or stay inside.
Strangely yesterday it was also cold, I was also wearing a short skirt and I also made a lengthy walk but not a living soul talked to me. Maybe the blue scarf I was wearing frightened them off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Bruce, I've finally read your entire blog and I really like it. But you never gave me the address before I realize now. I had never seen it before. But I'll try to make a 'comment' from time to time. Have you received your grades yet? Mine were ok. Now I'm gonna read your other blog. I'm really curious.
xxx
Ronny

Anonymous said...

ok, I've also read the other blog, but they don't allow anonymous comments so I' put it here:

Reading your blog, I would also like to make a list. But alas my inspiration is lacking today. Also, I happen to have so many useless things that I can't even discribe them. ^^
Besides, don't you have more shoes? I thought you did...
Ronny ;)