Tuesday, February 14

Valentine's Day

While others girls have to spend torturing hours in de bathroom to look beautiful tonight, or stuff themselves with chocolates they buy themselves to forget the fact they weren't given by a handsome and devoted young man, I spend my valentine's day trying to decide which homework to do first, ending up doing none even though I had nothing else to do this afternoon.
But it's valentine's day; the day we celebrate those and that which we love, I don't love homework so... but I do love short walks, cooking, going to the library, making lists (check out the shoes list at my other blog), talking to my fish, read fashion magazines, post new messages on my blog and write letters to my penfriends. And that is what I have done or will do.

P.S. I also love being kissed in the rain but I can't do that on my own, too bad.

No comments: