Tuesday, June 20

Personal Coaches

I'm too chaotic to keep up with all the resolutions I make, so when I decided to join the board of my student's club, I immediately decided to make half my collegues my personal coaches for one or two fields in which I may need some assistance.

Big Brother : Dieter Adriaenssens
make sure the other coaches do their work properly
has accepted the post
brother

Romanic languages : Maarten Geeroms
guide me to my first words of Spanish and make sure I do not neglect Romanic literature
has accepted the post
torrero

Driving License : Maaike Bettens
work with me towards greater love for driving
has accepted the post
no nickname yet

Chocolate and Bad Influence: Ann-Kathleen de Sagher
make sure I eat and drink sufficient chocolate containing substances to remain mentally stable, must also make sure I don't eat too much chocolate
has accepted the post
kitten

Sports & Alcohol : Anne Verdoolaege
make sure I move enough and drink enough
has accepted the post
no nickname yet

Love life : Thalia Van der Vorst
listen to my whining about boys
has accepted the post
shirahime/ white princess

World Kitchen : Tine Vekemans
make sure I eat healthy
has accepted the post
bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just to live up to any reputation I might have created for myself: torero is written with one "r", or two, depending on your point of view; of course, writing three "r"'s remains your given right, after all; and you may henceforth ignore any pedantic remark slipping of of my tongue