Wednesday, June 7

Therapy

I laugh. I smile. I am in love. I have a crush on the guy sitting right across my table in the library. * I sing. I dance. And I worry.

Worry about my friends worrying about me. I know they worry that's the distinction between friends and 'the people I know'. My friends worry, even though they know, it's useless. They can't cure me from falling in love. Nor do I expect they even try. But I just hoped that maybe, one day one friend would say: ' Either you tell him or you don't, but you can't be half-miserable forever.' Well they do tell me that, but they don't kick me to accept the fact of it.

Until I'm brave enough to admit I'm in love; I laugh, I smile, I sing and dance. And I have a new crush in the library everyday.

*This means: There is a guy I'm in love with. And there is a guy sitting right across my table that is cute. They are in no way related safe that they are both studying in the library.

No comments: