Friday, February 8

A state of Wiiii

First I must apologise for the prolongued silence hereabouts, it is not that I have nothing to say, quite the contrary my mind never stops buzzing, the invisible connection to world wide web however are very much in a state of non-buzz and I hate borrowing computers either from friends or the university for other than absolute necessities (it being understood that facebook lists among those).

Today- if not to say just this moment, however I have received a mail that in such a way influences my happiness score for this week that I cannot possibly be silent about it. To increase the mystery and curiousness of this exhilerating news, I will add bonus info; the mail did not originate from my yearlong crush's typing pad, it was not an anonymous love letter, it was no notification mail from the national lottery's grand wionners commision, nor the announcing of my most hated fellow human beings untimely surmise. I could leave you to guess what I did learn from going through my inbox this afternoon, but that would only make it take longer for you to be happy for me so...

Tun Dun Dun Duh

The Cat has arrived!

Pictures may follow after reinstated reliable internet connection.

2 comments:

Mane said...

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
Kzal al een extra doos pilletjes kopen...

Anonymous said...

neko-chaaaaaaaaaan ! :-)