Wednesday, January 30

Eloquency

Once upon a time, even before I had fallen in love twice, I overheard a conversation between two very dear girls. One lamented the loss of a no longer specifiable Hindu god locker/charm, before the other could offer comfort, she sighed 'but it's ok because now I have this!' proffering a flacon of soap bubble water in the form of a yellow ducky. I knew there and then I had found my people. Now both the ladies are young independent women, close friends, utterly loveable and though a little too normal still so very much en vibe with me that that both are able not merely to accept eloquence as a solid argument but even offer it. I really could not love them more.

Don't stay on the beach/ under palm trees/ in the arms of well-tanned men too long darlings, I'll miss you both too much.

No comments: