Friday, June 13

The Sweater: How it began

Many questions have been asked and -I fear- will be asked. So I will here relate the story in full (or as full as I want it generally known).

Sometime during october last, the most recent addition to our bunch of house occupiers welcomed in one of his (many) brothers at climbing ropes. A very love-to-cuddle looking member of the male species too. I did not see this person again untill late february-march, considering aforementioned house mate's absence for nearly four months, this is not so very surprising. Come march however this fine young man was invited for dinner, seemed to like it and was invited again and again. Some weeks back I suggested, he cook for me sometime. About two weeks ago as I was seeking shelter from rain in the library, this person hit me on the head with a book. Naturally I was not so amused- or so I would like you to believe, actually I quite like being hit on the head by handsome men. He whom we speak of however was still aware of the dinner invitation he owed me which works greatly in his favour. He spoke of arranging a date in the summer months, but lo! a mere two days later came an invitation for a bbq the following week, that being wednesday last. We chatted, we laughed, we ate, we played risk and when we took leave (i.e. were kicked out because the host wanted sleepy time) I was offered a sweater so I would not be cold on the way home.

And that's the story in it's entirety, no more question please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, such a sweet story :-)

Unknown said...

not starting to be jealous, are you?

Anonymous said...

Should I be? :-)

Unknown said...

o need for jealousy, unless you suspect something more than kindness in this young mens actions and this more than kindness is what you're after.