Saturday, August 2

10 things people should be more aware of when talking to me

I don't suppose even one person who reads this doesn't already know this, but I'm a wee tad bored and in dire need of a blogpost so...

  1. I have very attractive feet: look at them instead of my boobs.
  2. I'm not easily flattered
  3. I'm specifically unflattered by obviously untrue compliments
  4. I can be very serious about subjects that only exist in my or even other people's imagination
  5. I seldomly get bored of telling anyone within earshot how much I would like to die
  6. I like to invite people for dinner
  7. I'm quite easily offended, if you wish to enter a conversation with me, it is best to speak as little as possible
  8. If you are saying nice things about me, it's extra nice if you cuddle, but don't touch my hair or my nipples
  9. I don't smile much, I also hardly ever laugh so don't take offence if your jokes are met with icecold looks
  10. Don't cheer me up! I hate being cheered up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If everyone had ten of these commandments...this world would be an awfully silent place

Unknown said...

Another thing about these rules being known to most people that read this blog regularly is that they know which are made up, just to get to ten. I'm quite serious about the staring at my boobs or touching my hair/ nipples though.