Thursday, August 28

Options

Before I tell you what. I would just like to say that I know I shouldn't throw my entire personal life for grabs on-line, hence the possible vagueness of this post. Also this post is about only one person even though two known readers might feel it's about them.

I have options, plenty of options. (1) I could pretend nothing happened. Comfort X. Say 'It'll be alright' and move on. I known in time X'll see me as a friend again but what would be friendship to X would be a lie to me. (2) I could do what X do(es), blame everybody else and become a vegetable again, but I've only just escaped from simple shrugging and not-caring. (3)Disappear. If X cannot see me, I cannot hurt X. But that just too easy, isn't it?

Hmm, three probably isn't 'plenty' but still, I have no idea what I should/ can do. Advice would be helpful but I suppose I'll have to figure it out as I have been doing since normality crept in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Een luisterend oor en mogelijk advies kan bekomen worden vanaf maandagavond volgende week. En oh ja, dat alles boven een tas stomende thee natuurlijk :-)

Unknown said...

Thou art too kind.


Vreemd, dat thee iedereens antwoord lijkt te zijn. Niet dat ik daar ontevreden mee ben...