Tuesday, July 28

GF- Final Day

And I was there! But alas not a single photo to prove it because the cable for my digital camera only arrived today :-(

Ah.

Sigh.

What can I say? I loved it. Among many many many things I could not have imagined a year ago, yesterday was a day I can hardly believe having happened even still. (< This cannot be a correct English sentence, please correct me. I need your attention.)

I took a half-day of sick leave to spend an afternoon drinking my new favourite beer at the Sint-Veerle Square watching/listening to a coverband-wannabe-cabaret artists of such low level the horror I felt might have made me sick hadn't I been pretending to be sick in the first place.

And don't you think I was a good girl and went home straight afterwards. I had a lovely supper at a Turkisch restaurant, helped a friend of a friend finish his drinking coupons at Bataclan III, went to Baudelo park and swung my hips for a good half hour.

Had I not realised I forgot my keys IN the house when I was nearly at the house, the above might have made for a pretty nice day in the life of M.

No comments: