Sunday, June 6

Abu Dhabi

The very first postcards are sent.
The first impressions absorbed and categorised.
Despite having slept but very little (sleep I chose over doing the enormous amount of washing up that was also on my to-do list),I feel very much awake.
I have seen so far (and in this order)"Nowhere Boy","Arthur and the Revenge of the Minimoys", "How to tame your dragon" and half an episode of "Friends" on the on board screen.
I have eaten a quite good chicken curry,photographed a stuffed camel and annoyed all the airport staff with my questions and cleavage (once again, in that order).
Stay tuned for more information like this.

3 comments:

Jillaine said...

Hey Morganster, leuk om nu al een update te kunnen lezen! Het is zo verschrikkelijk Morganesk om nu al postkaartjes te hebben geschreven én verstuurd, ik kan alleen maar hopen dat ik mijzelf op een dag ook zo'n kickass combo van consciëntieusheid en schrijfdrang kan aanleren. Veel plezier onderweg en bis schnell!

xxx Jillaine

Shirahime said...

Zijt maar zeker dat ik 'tuned' blijf!
Geniet van de nachttrein x

Pvw said...

Wel wel, het is precies plezant! Houden zo. Ik krijg zin om ook eens op reis te gaan.