Tuesday, June 22

The Voice of an Angel

Once an event occurs that you before that time thought to be impossible, people tend to be in shock for a while but once rationality kicks in, we make a decission, either to never let it happen again or preparing (if not in dread, in eager anticipation) for the event to take place once more.

Being familiar with the ticking of my own clock I thus knew it would be a mere matter of time before I would be on the brink of falling in love with a voice only. I have now however the advantage of knowing that her boyfriend isn't a complete asshole, that she looks like a '90 version of Twiggy (and in my book that's not a compliment) and experience. 

I shall not be miserable for long and should the previous proof to be too optimistic, I shall buy one of her records and cry myself to sleep listening to her rock sugar voice.

No comments: