Tuesday, July 20

The Ghent Festival

For all official news: the official link.

For my personal comment on this year's edition so far: ...

The three dots should rightly have been replaced with the wellknown phrase 'see below'. But that would be as redundant as the entire explanation already is.

Despite the festival lasting for yet another 6 days, having been drunk in front of several of my friends, broke promises of not smoking; not drinking and not falling in love; barely having slept 4 hours every day and spending most of the monthly allowance I calculated for myself on alcoholic beverages I dare say it ust have been quite a long time in the past since I felt this great. I must be on the verge of being happy again.

1 comment:

Shirahime said...

I expected some photographic evidence at the least... ^^