Monday, January 10

Soup for the soul

First of all; I may have stolen the title of this post from a famous movie script writer but I can't remember so if anyone feels like complaining about it. Just let me know I'll change it.

Secondly, I don't know if the soup currently brewing in my cauldron is actually good for the soul. I just had a lot of carrots and felt a little hungry.


Ingredients

  • 3 parts carrots
  • 1 part onions
  • 2 parts dried green lentils
  • 1 clove of garlic per 500 grams of vegetables
  • 1 teaspoon of thai green curry paste per 500 grams of vegetables
  • lump of butter
Way of the chef
Wash and dice your vegetables. Bronw butter on medium heat in a big enough pot. Chuck in all ingredients and about 1 litre of water for every kilogram of solids. Boil away.

Forget about mixing, season with grated parmezan.

No comments: