Thursday, March 31

Bed Linnen

All morning I had been in doubt about what to do. After waiting an entire morning for at least one channel to show 'Snooker: China Open' only to see Robertson lose :-(, I decided it was time for me to head outdoors. As I had no business in the city centre and no immediate grocery shopping to do, I prepared for a trip to IKEA, where else?

Where I bought the long anticipated, much discussed new bedlinnen of which you see a sample in the lefthand corner. If this wouldn't have made my day, three cups of free coffee, having a chat with some Russian tourists about what streetcar line to take to the inner city and new stationary would have.

Had I not come home to the understandable yet unanticipated cold shoulder of a house mate, it would have been the perfect last day of March.

No comments: