Saturday, March 19

My future garden (see pic)°


It was a nervous and early friday and saturday or at least a lot more nervous and early than I've been used to the last 10 months, but let's not get into too much detail. The great garden clear-up has commenced and I believe we might be well halfway with the pruning, chopping, sawing and mowing.

In between scratches of dried off branches, stepping into planks with rusty nails, and getting a rosethorn splinter in my left thumb I also heard my job interview was no succes (not the succes I imagined at any rate). Objectively: not the best start for a weekend, but to see my (MY) garden transformed from ugly plastic littered, unpenetrable jungle to patches of shade and sunshine, new delights in every corner,... I daresay there have been worse ends -of-the-day.

° just kidding

No comments: