Sunday, August 7

Not a major dieting success

Three years back, I imposed some cruelty on myself, refusing for the course of an entire year to eat chocolate and drink alcohol. To my great surprise I found this not so hard. After 367 days I lost 1537 grams of bodyweight. Not what one would call a major dieting success.
Unwilling as I am to learn from mistakes made in the past, I am ready to torture myself a bit more - by al means call me a masochist. From September first I will for a period of thirteen months abstain from all edible and drinkable substances containing alcohol and cacao and also from bacon flavoured crisps. All that catch me consuming any of the above mentioned products are hereby commissioned to punish me as they see fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do ;)

Unknown said...

tonny you cruel thing
but I said nothing about roast prok did I?