Saturday, August 20

Why?

... are cute guys gay, unavailable or both?
... does love hurt?

... are lemon mints addictive?
... don't I have any musical talent?
... do I have 10 fountain pens?
... can't I stop thinking about him?
... does it rain in august?
... does god exists?
... does my nose itch all the time?
... don't my goldfish like the new aquariumfish food?
... do I feel the urge to cover all my letters in stickers?
... am I writing?
... do ugly men marry beautiful women and vice versa?
... am I afraid?
... is anybody afraid?
... does baby oil smell so good?
... do I really believe in magic?
... are there so few good actresses?
... doesn't light green look good on me?
... do I like small spiders and hate big ones?
... can't people fly?

... aren't there more fonts to chose from in the editing of post on this blog?
... is a coward called a chicken when in fact chickens are a lot braver then -for example- cows?
... do I hate orange?
... do people like my eyes?
... is there no such thing as love insurance?

No comments: