Monday, August 22

Why?- Part 2

... is it so hard to say 'I love you'?
... do people like horses so much?
... is the dolphin a more popular seamammal then the walrus?
... do elves have pointy ears?
... does seasalt taste better then other salt?
... can't I fall in love with someone who cares for me?
... do parents assume they know what is best for you?
... does lipstick taste so bad?
... aren't my eyes skyblue but speckled?
... is 7 a holy number?
... don't I like the taste of beer?
... is there a horoscope in every magazine when 'nobody' reads them?
... did Professor Dumbledore have to die?
... does blonde hair grow faster then brown hair?
... is Asian black hair more beautiful then Caucasian black hair?
... do some plants grow away from the light?
... don't my plants grow at all?
... do so many people like to wear jeans?
... are dangerous men so attractive?
... are red roses the flowers of love when most of them don't even smell good?
... do people define the colour pigs have as pink?
... are there so few people who can do a good bbq?
... do I cry at night?
... has there never been found a satisfying alternative for chocolate candy?

No comments: