Thursday, November 30

Brucecloud

the regular visitor knew it was but a matter of time so here goes; three cheers for the new addition on the left that left; Brucecloud. Joy Joy Joy. What do you mean? Sarcasm? Moi? Honestly.

Well I must write something and surely no one wants to know how for not half a week, how for three blissful days I thought it was all over. How gladly I chose to believe that for the first time in over two years I was free , 100% not in love, rid of men and heartbreak and how yesterday not half an hour after professing my regained full senses and wits to the much beloved chocolate coach, I saw the much adored one and felt my knees grow weak again. All light in that day turned dark, all quiet breathing gone, all hope lost and a new well of tears sprung from my veins.

One more question; what is it about love that makes us write so clichématic?

No comments: