Thursday, September 27

Compensation Anxiety

An idea I have recently shortly discussed with a friend of mine. She doesn't believe a word of it, but as long as I do it stands.

Short men are insecure, insecureness effects compensation anxiety, this causes them to be better lovers.

It's really simple. A short man thinks as follows
  • I'm not tall ergo I'm not fysically attractive
  • I'm not rich ergo I'm not financially attractive
  • I want this girl/woman/boy/man so I must give her/him something no one else will: empathy=> consideration=> attentive love-making
The compensation anxiety may also hold true for men with other unattractive features but in my experience most men aren't bothered with their beer bellies, sweaty feet, baldness, crooked teeth, coarse skin, foul breath or bitten on fingernails. Do correct me.

1 comment:

Dr Tho said...

I must refer to Randy Newman's song 'Short People' for any and all remarks on this post ;)