Wednesday, September 5

Invitations

38 invitations have been sent out. Not counting my housemates.

Should they all come I have a problem. A space, time, food, money problem. However ( as has been cleverly pointed out by an invité who happens to have just read his invitations in pretty much the same room as I am in now and has asked for the menu prior to his consent which of course I have refused for it is only proper that everyone waits his/her turn) hardly ever does everyone you invite show up.

Conclusion I'm catering for about 12 people. Everybody else will have to stuff themselves with cake.

P.S. The full menu will be published one week prior to the festivities, I expect all rsvp's by then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the 'special 12', wiiii

Unknown said...

Not until you mail me properly to let know you'll be there. And don't forget the stripper this year.

Anonymous said...

hum, I'll do my best :-)