Thursday, December 27

A sign of the times

And grave they may be.


Either I or the world must have gone mad, if the least blogative of my friends manage a higher post-per-week score than me. But what have I to say?

There are of course the occasional sex fantasies starring alternatingly Mr. Gorgeous and Fishstick and sometimes both.
My younger sister has landed herself a new boyfriend, who though not my type may find little resistance in getting my approval for the match; he looks decent, he looks forward to meeting us (a sure sign of madness, which I cannot but like) and will soon enter the army (read: will soon be a man in uniform).
And last but not least it's the holiday season, if nothing else I should be wishing every single reader joy and uhm merriness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone's blogging more than you are? You can't let that happen, can you? :-)

Unknown said...

I'm loath to let it happen, but wat can I say??? I'm maybe possibly falling for someone again but are my readers up for another year of selfbashing and mindless adoration for some utter loser?

Dr Tho said...

You're right, after a good twenty years you should change subjects ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm more up to hearing and commenting your mindless adoration for fishticks than bearing you being compeltely depressed without a cause.
What do you want me to say?

By the way, according to P, the flipflop hurt ;-)