Saturday, December 22

Some christmas gift

Yesterday, I had a little celebration with my housemates. Among a lot of other things I got a three part gift with some good advice*, some friendly testimonials and a tease. Though it did little to make me feel good about myself, it brought a smile to my face, in fact, if I remember correctly it even made me laugh.

Were it not very early in the christmas season yet and had I not been given a disco-light rubber ducky it might have qualified as the bestestest present ever.

* known publically as The sunscreen Speech

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it better be the best present :-)

Anonymous said...

Ach zo... Wel, huisbloemen doen lachen daar doen we het voor! Merkwaardig trouwens dat heel die tekst niet van diene Luhrman is (had er nooit bij stilgestaan) en dat alles uiteindelijk teruggaat tot bij onze K Vonnegut, dienen braven mens.