Wednesday, December 12

You'll always find me in the kitchen at parties...

even the parties I throw myself.

So we had a little celebration yesterday, enjoying ourselves for no apparent reason other than the back-in-Belgiumness of a very dear friend and the lack of government. Of course I disappeared feeling utterly miserable after the stuffing myself with paëlla and welcoming everyone in-phase. Of course two fellow party-members (hihi) thought it necessary to sneak up the stairs and catch me red-handed in the act of throwing facebook-chickens in people's faces. Of course they got me back in the dance hall/ living room within seconds; Of course this didn't improve my mood quite the contrary. Of course I wondered (even aloud) why, oh why I came up with the idea of a six-months since we went voting-party. Of course I went to bed too late, much too late. Of course I'm utterly miserable not in the least because I'm still in love. And I know, yes, I know of course I know that I shouldn't be typing this, not were everyone can read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot the party....I hope you can forgive this :-) But I did leave you another message on facebook last Sunday, I guess you didn't see it.

Mane said...

Sneaking up your stair is the least we good partymembers can do.
you know we can't party without you!
To bad this makes you miserable. You'll just have to learn to live with that...
Hug!