Wednesday, August 12

.38

WARNING! This is a vague vague vague rant/rambling about a personal emotional matter.


Recently, let's say sunday evening last, I received one of many anonymous letters that flock to my inbox off late. It was special though, in that respect that it was no invitation for poetic contribution to someone's study-hours entertainment. It was a love letter and I am thus puzzled about the person's identity that I am calling on you to help.

The letter reads as follows:

"Hey Sweetie,


I just wanted to say: you're one of a kind. You're beautiful, you're cute, you're wonderful and I adore you.


.38"*

Date sent: 09/08/09 22h36
E-mail: personality.38@gmail.com

I have not received answers to my multiple inquisitive letters. Any information that leads to the disclosing of aforementioned person's identity may be rewarded with coconut-brownie.

* Translated from the original Dutch:

"Hey lieve meid,

Ik wil je gewoon maar even zeggen; je bent er een uit duizend. Je bent mooi, schattig, in 1 woord geweldig en ik hou van je.


.38"

2 comments:

Dr Tho said...

Hmm, interessante puzzel.

.38 refereert in alle waarschijnlijkheid naar dit pistool.(http://texashideout.tripod.com/wds38.jpg)

Unknown said...

Fijn.

Ik word anoniem aanbeden door een wapengek.