Sunday, August 23

The Weekend

Somewhat boisterous, I'd wager to announce Saturday and Sunday past as 'the weekend' as if none other could have had one like me, or even worse to think that I will never live trough another Friday evening 'till monday morning filled up with pure joy.

It does not befall me very often to start an evening at a party in the kitchen sipping to end up practically sober and shaking every inch of my body on the dancefloor.* Nor do I spend many of my Saturdays shopping tea, reading newspapers, singing Flemish chanson out of key** and shaking off rather drunk Dutchmen who insist on kissing me.

* For the sake of those who've heard the story a billion times by now I shall remain silent on the subject of what happened between the first glass of wine and half past 2 a.m. but you may fantasise about it if you promise to include these ingrediënts; semi-hot guy, three glasses of rather sweet white wine, a very hot black'n'pink outfit and lots of converstion.

** These are all lies, I wouled spend all my saturdays like this if I had even te remotest chance.

1 comment:

Shirahime said...

I'm very curious to hear the story on Saturday :-)