Tuesday, May 11

FutureMe

Privacy Alert! The following message is in part a private letter fromt he author to herself. Such squeemish youths as have as yet to learn that I will post on my blog whatever I think acceptable had better learn to deal with it.

The following is a letter that I wrote myself, about a year ago. I daresay I had not forgotten the advice, in fact I have lived by it in the 365 days that have passed, and I am quite pleased with myself for it.


Dear FutureMe,

Not much is going on. Not at work anyway. But darling, have a care in your emotions. You can't let other people decide what you have to do.

For once do what you've never done before; go with the flow- however how out-dated that expression is.

Love will not necessarily follow, not even hapinees is something you can be certain of, but you will be you!

Love You,
M

No comments: