Monday, July 10

Bruce to the rescue

It's often surprising how the little things make us happy. I saved a ladybird today. For some odd reason that made me happy. I don't know why. It took five bloody minute for the damn thing to crawl from the dirty dusty concrete train station stairs on my generously offerded index finger. And as soon I positioned myself vertically, meanig to move the precious bug to greener environments by walking towards a strategically placed pot of miniature jungle, the little bugger thinks it's necessary to fall of my hand on my shoe. Needing to tie my shoelaces anyway I placed my foot on the rim of a gigantic ornametal vase, from the tip of my toes the red and black beatle crept onto a leaf of what I can only describe as a fernlike sort of grass. I hope it likes it there. I really hope it does.

No comments: