Thursday, July 13

Little dots of light

I confess. I obsessively classify people into categories. Not simply friends/family/collegues/people I don't like, no not for me. It's People I know/People I know and like/Family I see on a regular basis/ Family I see on a regular basis and still like/ Friends/ Penfriends that write often/ Penfriends that I know well enough to be calling them friends etc. The list is not endless but long enough for me to realise I mustn't bore you by putting it all down.
There is also a subclassification for friends; rays of sunlight, clouds and stars. To some people this may seem to be information best kept for myself, personally I would like at least all people that fit into any of the above categories to know about it. Even if it were only to avoid having to say 'good friend, best friend, better friend', among my friends all are equal, which means I like any of them as much as the next. Then why categorise you might wonder. Simple. Stars are the people that make me happy, simply by being in my neighbourhood, coulds are those people who' ve succeeded in cheering me up though I was a little downor even severely depressed, rays of sunlight are people who've seen and heard me cry, who've seen me at my worst and when they saw me cheered me up with a smile. The little dots of light of my life.

No comments: