Wednesday, September 20

... and I'm back

Contrary to expectation neither I or Shirahime felt the undeniable urge to strangle the other. A lack of violence and dark needs that can only be explained, taking into consideration the S*****-hunt battle cry destress method.

Some thanks go to the people that texted me their birthday wishes and everybody that didn't show up, I've never before been able to eat 5 slices of the same rhubarbpie.

important additions to our vocabulary:

  • mushi
  • mini-mushi
  • maxi-mushi
  • capital, capital
  • the new S-word
  • rets reraxu
quotes

  • (on the quest for a birthday gift for myself, having just carefully selected Twistable Crayons and miniature sized highlighters as possible happy thought generators, looking for a colourbook and it being suggested I choose I colourbook with colourexamples): "I'm not a little kid anymore! "
  • "You just stuck your hand in a cow."
  • "This is all extremely vexing. I'm quite put out."

No comments: