Saturday, September 9

First Birthdaycard

Exactly like last year, somebody thought of my birthday early. In fact it was the very same person. Now however I got the card and I'm being made to wait for the present. Thank Heaven for people who do not realise waiting for presents is not half as agonising as waiting for something to read.

Because I wouldn't want any of you to miss a thing, here it goes:


M!
A little early, but still " Happy Birthday" "Congratulations" "Otanjôbi Omedetô" and "Ching Chang Chong" ( = Standard non-Chinese speaker Chinese for "Happy Birthday") Ah very true, constantly I have to endure that, I wonder how many of the jesters actually think it's funny.
Time to praise your noble character! You're sweet- but a little daring. You've got sexy legs Rest assured that I'll ask a second opinion, the question is who am I going to ask? People can't even make up their mind about my hair. and undoubtedly you have the most bizarre hobbies in all of West Flanders! If that isn't quite something! Dear M, I wish you this year as much fun as last year, just go for it! ( But when are we going to see the handsome boyfriend?) Who have you been talking to? it's not entirely in my hands you know, whatever else my lovecoach may say.
Present is yet to come!
Welmeant wishes, your dear friend, Benny.





No comments: