Monday, September 4

A Comment

I like my blog, I like blogging and I like reading other people's blog. Sometimes I enjoy reading them so much that I actually link to their blog. And sometimes I'm even kind enough to ask permission to add a link. With much pride I announce the newest addition to the 'other blogs I read and write'- section on the side: What's Up.

The person concerned was kind enough to check out my blog too and even willing to leave a comment, Blogger gave an error but the kindness of stranger is often limitless and he mailed me the comment. And here it goes for all you:
I don't think love sucks. It's just like life: full of ups and downs. The Downs
cme when we least expect them but the experience of going through them makes us
stronger for the next one. And when the Ups come, mainly unexpected, that's when
we feel the awe!...
KW


No comments: