Sunday, September 10

Virtual Zoo

Yes, I have been messing with my template again. Yes there is now a large collection of virtual pets to fool around with on the left side (the other left). Please do not assume I have been adopting one pet after another, merely to amuse myself for an instant or two. Whenever I visit a blog or website where there is a virtual pet to liven up the space, I get jalous and adopt one too, but until now I didn't know how to bring my pets 'home', and now I know. Just when I had adopted a pencil and a kitten I found out I actually already had a pinguin, a wolf, a tiger, a dog, a fish and a spider. I hope they like each other.


Extra info; three of my pets are named after people close to me. Should you have reason to suspect in me a fondness for yourself; guess away!


Edit; couldn't help myself. I've adopted another pencil. And I've renamed my other pencil after a favourite actor of mine.

2 comments:

Pierre Vis said...

Pets instead of a (toy)boy.. They're cheap and faithful/reliable ;-)

Unknown said...

I actually expected you to point out the negative aspects op (virtual) pets but well... Somebody else might.