Friday, October 20

The Devil Wears Prada

I usually wear a mix of what Ive found on sales in reasonably prised fashion chains and secondhand shops, mommy made sweaters, self knitted scarfs, shirts and vests my dad has grown too big for and whatever my younger sister doesn't feel like wearing anymore.That's not the point however.


I went to see the movie "The Devil wears Prada",not a must-see but enjoyable entertainment nonetheless. This is still not the point however. In the walking towards the cinema complex where we watched above mentioned film, I've had a conversation with my much adored evil overlord (better known in my family circle as the princess). In the walk home after the film and party we went to afterwards and stayed at just long enough for me to have quick chats with 3 or4 people I expected to and was very pleased to meet, we were once again talking ( women, go figure). And from these conversations I remember these quotes;

  • "I'm the pipi-monster"
  • "I think it's a good idea to have purely physical relationships with boys" (That I can agree with)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhm...totally out of context I say...;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm even starting to type wrong now...