Friday, October 20

MHM - the story continued

MHM. It's not where I am. But considering the logic of falling in and out of love, I think it's where I should be.


Thank heaven so very much for having had the courage to ask ( innocent and objective passers by might want to use the word 'beg') before the damage was done. And now draw your own conclusions. I still don't know the exact word for what I feel and being always and very much in love with words the thought is somewhat distressing however the information from the primary source that it will never be is reassuring.

Yes.

Reassuring.

I might still fall in love, but I will have only myself to blame, and it comforts me somewhat that I will not have to hate one of the few people in my recently acquired and rapidly expanding circle of friends and acquaintances that I have always liked and even admired.

No comments: