Monday, October 2

Nunc est Chocolatum

After 404 consecutive days of non-chocolate consumerism, today is the days I will spoil myself sick on Belgium's pride. Enough of bad moods caused by love sickness and confusion, away with suicidal thoughts and self mutilation, goodbye to lonely nights and cold showers, no more need for anti-testosteron potions. Now there is chocolate cure me.

Please do not spoil my mood by pointing out that simply eating dark sugary stuff will not make me any less confused and that the person concerned will not love me any less(if he loves me at all, which I still refuse to accept as a truth, no matter what the princess might say) because I have found a sex substitute.

2 comments:

thomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pierre Vis said...

Mmm, the brown & black gold *smek*
Water is coming in my mound :-s