Friday, June 8

Rant III

A lot of somebodies had beter not be disturbing me today. Or wait. They already have. As if it isn't good manners to ask if someone wants/needs/appreciates company. As if silence and monosyllabic answer aren't clue enough for someone who has known me my entire life. As if it wasn't more than obvious that I'm in a gloomy gloomy mood. And by the way, since when does 'can I bother you five minutes I need to print something urgently' mean 'I'm going to stay at your plave for nearly eight hours, I'll complain about the dirt, crumble my breakfast over your keyboard, eat half your lunch and laugh at my own insignificant jokes'? Oh enlightenment, were art thou?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one who is not your sister I presume? Doesn't she have anything better to do? 8 hours, my god, that must have been torture, I'll send some happy vibes telepathically.

Unknown said...

You presume correctly. But don't send to many vibes, I already got some from my self-chosen sister and it is a known fact that heavily vibrating objects can explode, much as dying by spontanious explosion might attract me, a lot of paople have expressed a wish to see me live.